Lavender Cream Earl Gray Black Tea
A best seller that is sure to please. Three organic black teas are blended to perfection. Accompanied by bold bergamot flavor and luscious lavender. It has just the right amount of lavender which blends beautifully with the strong bergamot and creamy vanilla.
Contains: 12 pyramid tea bags ( pyramid tea bags are made from a plant-based fiber material and are a healthy, no plastic tea bag material.)
Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in 8 ounces of boiling water for 3 minutes for best results.
Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic lavender, organic cornflower petals, natural flavor.
Pop Quiz: Did you know that tea is the second most widely consumed beverage in the world? (Number one is water.)
- Tea is one of the oldest beverages in the world; discovered about 2700 BC.
- Over 150 million Americans drink tea everyday.
- In the United Kingdom, the average person drinks two to three cups of tea a day.
- The world black tea production is expected to grow by 2.9% annually to hit 4.17 million tons by 2023.
- Americans tasted their first iced tea at the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis, Missouri. An exhibiting tea merchant had planned to give away free samples of hot tea to attendees. When a heat wave hit, no one was interested in the hot beverage. To save his investment, he dumped a load of ice into the brewed tea and served the first iced tea.
- Today, Americans drinks almost 50 billion glasses of iced tea each year, accounting for more than 80% of all tea consumed in the United States.