SALT FREE All Purpose Seasoning, the perfect Salt Free spice blend. You’ll use it everyday. Whether you are on a salt-restrictive diet or not, you will still want this. This is Jeff’s private blend that he has been using for over a decade. It comes in an easy to use spice shaker. Use it on steak, hamburgers, meat loaf, roasted chicken and chicken wings, pork chops, ribs, fish, potatoes, eggs, vegetables. Add to gravy, soup… the list is endless.
- Salt Free
- 100% Natural
- No MSG
- No Sugar
- Full of Flavor
Jeff’s Personal Favorites… tons of flavor with zero salt.
- Pork Chops, season on both sides, while cooking. Use pork loin chops. Our household favorite.
- Delicious Ribs: rub on Pork Spareribs before you cook them. You won’t need any sauce. A great option to BBQ Ribs, but Jeff loves those too!
- Baked Chicken: Melt real butter in a pan but only melt the butter… do not burn it. Brush butter on the chicken then generously sprinkle Jeff’s All Purpose Seasoning and Rub and bake.
- Store Bought Cooked Whole Chicken Hack: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Melt real butter in a pan but only melt the butter… do not burn it. Brush butter on the chicken then generously sprinkle Jeff’s All Purpose Seasoning and Rub. Reheat the chicken for about 12 minutes. Yumm short-cut.
- Blackened Catfish: Season before cooking, blackened means cook on high heat fast… in a cast iron pan.
- Mouth-Watering Steak: Grill your favorite cut of steak and season when you start cooking.
- Fresh Vegetable Kabobs: Cut fresh vegetables such as mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, zucchini, tomato. Chop garlic and add to virgin olive oil in a big bowl. Stir in the cut vegetables and season with Jeff’s All Purpose Seasoning and Rub. Mix well and cook on the grill. Serve with rice. YUMM
- Left Over Baked Potatoes Stir Fry: Chop Red Bell Pepper and Onion. Sauté in real butter. Slice Baked Baked Potatoes into bite-sized pieces, toss in when onions are translucent, sprinkle Jeff’s All Purpose Seasoning and Rub, toss until hot and serve. Great with eggs or as a dinner side dish.