Jeff’s Famous Jerky is Expanding Everywhere in the USA
Looking for a Fun Business You Can Sink Your Teeth Into?
Own Your Own Business with Be-Your-Own-Boss Benefits
- $1000 (Estimated) Start Up
- Easy & Fun to Sell
- Part Time or Full Time
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Professional Support
Choose Your Own Opportunity Path of Direct Sales & Profits.
|Convenience Stores||Farmer’s Markets||College Campus||Sports Teams|
|Grocery Stores||Festivals||Bagel Shops||Churches|
|Gas Stations||Gift Shows||Juice Bars||Scout Troops|
|Gourmet Stores||Rodeos||Golf Courses||Charity Groups|
|Country Stores||Sporting Events||Bowling Alleys||Fraternities|
|Hardware Stores||County Fairs||Roadside Stands||Sororities|
|Outdoor Stores||School Events||Casinos||PTA Groups|
|Auto Repair Locations||Chili Cook Offs||Online||Cheerleading Groups|
Jeff’s Famous® INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Open Jerky Stores, Start a Private Label Brand. Serious investors, contact us. Why pay franchise fees?
Most of our distributors work part time and there is opportunity in every state and every city. And people of all ages love selling our product. If you have tried our jerky you know that few competitive brands compare. Imagine the joy you will bring to others the first time they try it… they are going to want MORE.
Whether you have part time or full-time availability, you can start your own Jeff’s Famous jerky business with significantly less start-up funds than you can start up other businesses and you have the flexibility of scheduling to your needs.
Estimated Small Business Start Up with $1000. As your business grows, expect that additional investment may be needed, but you can always use your profits and keep investing it as you build your business to the level. That is what WE did. Jeff’s Famous Jerky started with about a $2000 initial investment. Once your business grows your next price break on jerky is a 144 bag minimum order.
- Business License $100
- 100 bags of Jerky (wholesale) $450 ($4.50/bag with Free USA Delivery, not including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam.
- Misc. Supplies $150
- Operating Capital $200
- Temporary Health Permit for Sampling at Events $100
- Jeff’s Famous Jerky Banner FREE, (2 ft. x 2 ft.) Larger Banners Available Direct from Supplier.
- Card Stock Jeff’s Famous Logo Signs are FREE.
How Much is the Suggested Selling Price? (2.75 oz beef or turkey jerky bag or 2 oz bacon jerky bag)
Direct to Customers at Events, Offices, Bars and More
- 3 bags for $25 or 1 for $9
Sell as a Fundraiser (Donate $1/bag back to the organization)
- 3 bags for $25 or 1 for $9
Sell to Students (Students are usually more price conscious)
- 2 bags for $15, 1 for $8
Ordering and Paying for Your Jerky
Setting up your account is less than a 10 minute process. Once your account is set up you will get easy instructions about placing your orders by email, text or phone. We will also advise you how many business days it takes for your order to arrive, so you can plan ahead for your selling schedule. And we will give you our best advice about how to sell lots of jerky. Need more advice or coaching… we are easy to reach when you need it.
Your jerky is paid for with any major credit card at the time of your order. Your card is charged the day your order ships. Wholesale orders that are received Monday through Thursday by 3 pm and Friday until noon (Pacific Standard Time), usually ship the same day by Fed Ex and will arrive in 1-5 business days depending upon your USA location. Make sure you have a safe place for your delivery, because once it is verified delivered… you own it. A safe option is to have your shipment sent under your name to your closest Fed Ex store. You do not need an account to do that, you just need to show proper identification to pick it up.
Selling Wholesale to Retail Locations, for Experienced Route Sales Professionals. Selling at this level requires serious experience, a larger investment with larger minimum orders and patience. If you already have a route selling a snack product, adding Jeff’s Famous Jerky is the easiest path. The margins are low and your success depends upon volume and your relationship with your retailers. Contact us for pricing and minimums.
Advantages of Selling Jeff’s Famous Jerky as a Jerky Event Vendor:
- Flexible schedule
- An easy business for the whole family
- Teach your kids responsibility while having fun
- Easy, low cost. about $1000 start up
- Jeff’s Famous award winning jerky is so, so, easy to sell
- Need some coaching to help you find your success in this business? Just give us a call.
- Jeff’s Famous Sampling Guide shows you exactly the steps to follow to sell lots of our product
- Fast shipping of fresh jerky is always available when you need to replenish your jerky inventory with low minimum orders
- Personal service to support you that is second to none.
Beef jerky is no longer just a man’s snack. The healthy attributes and softer more flavorful texture and healthier attributes of beef jerky that Jeff’s Famous produces is paving the way for a large growing segment of women and children who are representing a fast-growing segment of excited jerky consumers. Most customers who buy jerky at events, tend to buy multiple bags.
Gourmet beef jerky is one of the fastest growing segments of the snack food industry and tons of opportunity is available. Jeff’s Famous jerky has lots of fun-loving part timers who sell their jerky. It is a great way to earn and a great opportunity to include your whole family and teach your children about responsibility and selling and serving the public.
Opportunity abounds. You don’t need a ton of money or time to get started. Let’s do it!
Selling jerky at events is a popular choice but we have very successful distributors that choose other ways to sell lots of jerky… and they do. You have to choose the path that fits your personality and lifestyle and makes you happy.
Here is a quick overview of what you will need especially if you are selling jerky at events. Contact us to coach you through the process or to answer any questions.
Business License: Check to see if a business license is required to get started. Unsure who to call? Your local chamber of commerce is usually a wealth of information.
Health Permit: Most counties require a health permit to sample and sell jerky at events. Health permits for selling food typically are available by event as a temporary permit and for the year by the county. Contact your Environmental Health office to find out.
Outdoor Selling: Most event opportunities are outdoor, and typically the space allowed is 10 ft. x 10 ft. You will need a 10 ft. x 10 ft. canopy. Typically, these can be purchased a great price of under $100 from a large retailer such as Wal Mart or Target.
Typical Things You Need to Sell Jeff’s Famous Jerky at Events:
1) 10 ft. x 10 ft. canopy
2) Jeff’s Famous banners… contact us for information and pricing and allow a two-week lead time.
3) One to two 6-foot portable tables (Wal Mart is a good source).
4) Cash box or a Cash Drawer, with $200 to $300 for your bank (ones, fives, tens)
5) Baskets to hold each flavor you offer (Your local Dollar Store should have baskets that will fit about 14 bags of each flavor)
6) Laminated flavor tags for each flavor to affix to the baskets. You order from the same place as banners… not expensive. This helps your customers to identify the flavors faster and that helps you to sell more product faster. You might want to put your flavor names on each side of the baskets to help you identify the flavors from the back too.
7) Solid color table cloth for your tables. Fitted table covers are another fine option.
8) Boxes of jerky or any food item generally needs to be 6 inches off the ground in storage to meet the health department requirements, so this can be on your second table or you can easily put something together for this such as resting a board on top of two plastic crates.
9) Weights of some kind to attach to the legs of your canopy for wind issues. Some people attach actual weights with bungee cords or make their own concrete buckets to attach to each leg with removable rope or bungee cords.
10) Extra bungee cords to put up banners, etc.
11) Capture all the potential sales by accepting credit cards for payment. That can be done easily with a Smart Phone and the Square or another option such as Paypal.
12) Laminated Sign with your prices posted that can be easily ready by anyone visiting your booth.
13) A chair inside your booth for anyone working the booth… although most of the time you will be standing and conversing with your new-found friends who will be eager to try the product.
14) In addition, your local health department may request you have access to a hand washing station and what is need to wash and sanitize any utensils you use, plus disposable sanitized towels. Discuss this requirement with us and we will help detail what you will need.
15) We suggest that you take credit cards too when you vend. You can easily set up an account here: https://squareup.com/us/en and request a free card reader that you can use on any smart phone to take credit cards anywhere you have an internet connection on your phone. As another option, if you have a Paypal business account, you can get their free card reader too.
Getting started with Jeff’s Famous Jerky
Fill out the form on this page of our website and if you wish, order some samples:
Once you contact us, we will usually contact you back within 24 hours with a personal email that outlines your exact wholesale pricing, minimum orders and all the information you will need to make an educated decision to get started. A representative will be available to answer all of your questions and coach you toward getting started and finding your success.
Take your time and project out a budget for everything you will need to sell Jeff’s Famous jerky at your first event, including finding an event, getting permits, needed, etc.
Once you place your first wholesale order, we will send you our Jeff’s Famous Jerky Sampling Guide that shows you step by step how to maximize your sales and profits. Contact us today and let’s get started!