Buy Beef Jerky in Bulk Wholesale – Sell Retail.
Jeff’s Famous Jerky is Expanding Everywhere in the USA
Looking for a Fun Business You Can Sink Your Teeth Into?
Own Your Own Business with Be-Your-Own-Boss Benefits
- $1500 (Estimated) Start Up
- Easy & Fun to Sell
- Part Time or Full Time
- Unlimited Earning Potential
- Professional Support
- Buy Beef Jerky in Bulk by Starting a Wholesale Account
Choose Your Own Opportunity Path of Direct Sales & Profits.
Bulk Beef Jerky, Bulk Brisket Jerky, Bacon & Turkey Jerky; Buy by the case for resale.
“I would definitely recommend Jeff’s Famous Jerky to any Jerky aficionado. The meats are rich and delicious: You can tell from the taste and the texture, that high quality meats are used in Jeff’s. The pieces are moist and tender (melt in your mouth type) and taste like meat (unlike many competitors). Some of the other brands offer a variety of flavors, but there are limitations that come through in the taste.” -Fin, Hubpages.com
|Convenience Stores||Farmer’s Markets||College Campus||Sports Teams|
|Grocery Stores||Festivals||Bagel Shops||Churches|
|Gas Stations||Gift Shows||Juice Bars||Scout Troops|
|Gourmet Stores||Rodeos||Golf Courses||Charity Groups|
|Country Stores||Sporting Events||Bowling Alleys||Fraternities|
|Hardware Stores||County Fairs||Roadside Stands||Sororities|
|Outdoor Stores||School Events||Casinos||PTA Groups|
|Auto Repair Locations||Chili Cook Offs||Online||Cheerleading Groups|
GETTING STARTED: Fill out the form on this page of our website and order some samples:
Jeff’s Famous also offers Private Label Jerky in a good variety of flavors. If you are interested in Private Label Jerky for your business, that information is HERE: Private Label Jerky
Once you contact us, we will usually contact you back within 24 hours with a personal email that outlines your exact wholesale pricing, minimum orders and all the information you will need to make an educated decision to get started. A representative will be available to answer all of your questions and coach you toward getting started and finding your success.
Take your time and project out a budget for everything you will need to sell Jeff’s Famous jerky at your first event, including finding an event, getting permits, needed, etc.
Jeff’s Famous® INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Open Jerky Stores, Start a Private Label Jerky Brand. Serious investors who want to open Jeff’s Famous Jerky stores, contact us. Why pay franchise and ongoing fees to open a jerky outlet?
Most of our distributors work part time. Our jerky is the perfect side-hustle and there is opportunity in every state and every city. People of all ages love selling our product. If you have tried our jerky you know that few competitive brands compare. Imagine the joy you will bring to others the first time they try it… they are going to want MORE. In our own jerky store and at events, the average customer buys three bags. Online, the average purchase is much, much more.
Whether you have part time or full-time availability, you can start your own Jeff’s Famous jerky business with significantly less start-up funds than you can start up other businesses and you have the flexibility of scheduling to your needs.
Estimated Small Business Start Up with an initial jerky supply, about $1500. As your business grows, expect that additional investment may be needed, but you can always use your profits and keep investing it as you build your business to the level you need. It is just a slower process. That is what WE did. Jeff’s Famous Jerky started with about a $2000 initial investment. The best wholesale jerky pricing starts at a 144 bag minimum order and whether you need 144 bags or thousands of bags by pallets… we’ve got you covered.
- Business License $100
- 144 bags of Jerky (wholesale)
- Misc. Supplies $150
- Operating Capital $400
- Temporary Health Permit for Sampling at Events $100
- Jeff’s Famous Jerky Banner FREE, (2 ft. x 2 ft.) Larger Banners Available Direct from Supplier.
- Card Stock Jeff’s Famous Logo Signs are FREE.
How Much is the Suggested Selling Price? (2.50 oz. beef or turkey jerky bag or 2 oz. bacon jerky bag)
Jerky Sales Direct to Customers at Events, Offices, Bars and More
- $10 each
Selling Jerky for a Fundraiser (Donate 25-50 cents/bag back to the organization)
- 3 bags for $25 or 1 for $9
Selling Jerky Direct to Students (Students are usually more price conscious)
- 2 bags for $15, 1 for $8
Sell Beef, Bacon & Turkey Jerky to Your Friends (They are going to want a break… your relatives too)
- 3 bags for $20, 1 for $8
Advantages of Selling Jeff’s Famous Jerky as a Jerky Event Vendor:
- Flexible schedule
- An easy business for the whole family
- Teach your kids responsibility while having fun
- Easy, low cost. about $1500 start up
- Jeff’s Famous award winning jerky is so, so, easy to sell
- Need some coaching to help you find your success in this business? Just give us a call.
- Jeff’s Famous Sampling Guide shows you exactly the steps to follow to sell lots of our product when sampling. Even without sampling jerky sells really well.
- Fast shipping of fresh jerky is always available when you need to replenish your jerky inventory with low minimum orders
- Personal service to support you that is second to none.
Beef jerky is no longer just a man’s snack. The healthy attributes and softer more flavorful texture and healthier attributes of beef jerky that Jeff’s Famous produces is paving the way for a large growing segment of women and children who are representing a fast-growing segment of excited jerky consumers. Most customers who buy jerky at events, tend to buy multiple bags.
Gourmet beef jerky is one of the fastest growing segments of the snack food industry and tons of opportunity is available. Jeff’s Famous jerky has lots of fun-loving part timers who sell our jerky. It is a great way to earn and a great opportunity to include your whole family and teach your children about responsibility and selling and serving the public.
Opportunity abounds. You don’t need a ton of money or time to get started. Let’s do it!
Selling jerky at events is a popular choice but we have very successful distributors that choose other ways to sell lots of jerky… and they do. You have to choose the path that fits your personality and lifestyle and makes you happy.
Here is a quick overview of what you will need especially if you are selling jerky at events. Contact us to coach you through the process or to answer any questions.
Business License: Check to see if a business license is required to get started. Unsure who to call? Your local chamber of commerce is usually a wealth of information.
Health Permit: Most counties require a health permit to sample and sell jerky at events. Health permits for selling food typically are available by event as a temporary permit and for the year by the county. Contact your Environmental Health office to find out.
Outdoor Selling: Most event opportunities are outdoor, and typically the space allowed is 10 ft. x 10 ft. You will need a 10 ft. x 10 ft. canopy. Typically, these can be purchased a great price of under $100 from a large retailer such as Wal Mart or Target.
Typical Things You Need to Sell Jeff’s Famous Jerky at Events:
1) 10 ft. x 10 ft. canopy
2) Jeff’s Famous banners… contact us for information and pricing and allow a two-week lead time.
3) One to two 6-foot portable tables (Wal Mart is a good source).
4) Cash box or a Cash Drawer, with $200 to $300 for your bank (ones, fives, tens)
5) Baskets to hold each flavor you offer (Your local Dollar Store should have baskets that will fit about 14 bags of each flavor)
6) Laminated flavor tags for each flavor to affix to the baskets. You order from the same place as banners… not expensive. This helps your customers to identify the flavors faster and that helps you to sell more product faster. You might want to put your flavor names on each side of the baskets to help you identify the flavors from the back too.
7) Solid color table cloth for your tables. Fitted table covers are another fine option.
8) Boxes of jerky or any food item generally needs to be 6 inches off the ground in storage to meet the health department requirements, so this can be on your second table or you can easily put something together for this such as resting a board or a metal shelf on top of two plastic crates.
9) Weights of some kind to attach to the legs of your canopy for wind issues. Some people attach actual weights with bungee cords or make their own concrete buckets to attach to each leg with removable rope or bungee cords. Some events require you have approved sandbag weights, so this is probably the best option from the beginning.
10) Extra bungee cords to put up banners, etc.
11) Capture ALL the potential sales by accepting credit cards for payment. That can be done easily with a Smart Phone and the Square or another option such as Paypal. Without accepting credit cards you will lose about 25% of your potential sales volume.
12) Laminated Sign with your prices posted that can be easily ready by anyone visiting your booth.
13) A chair inside your booth for anyone working the booth… although most of the time you will be standing and conversing with your new-found friends who will be eager to chat about your offerings.
14) In addition, your local health department may request you have access to a hand washing station and what is need to wash and sanitize any utensils you use, plus disposable sanitized towels. Discuss this requirement with us and we will help detail what you will need.
AND it is a good idea to consider selling other popular items at your vending booth. This expands your customer base, increases your average check (average purchase) and increases your profits. We can help you with a list of suggested other products and where to get them and how to price them. Keep in mind that if you want to sell lots of jerky, that jerky has to be the main focus of your vending booth that is the majority of your offerings. Selling too many products, especially products that might not be compatible will dilute your sales success.
Getting started with Jeff’s Famous Jerky