Private Label Beef Jerky, Bacon Jerky or Turkey Jerky
“The service Jeff’s Famous provides for private label beef jerky has been a great addition to my jerky business! Not only do they provide top quality service, but their jerky products are out of this world delicious!” – T. Le, California
Private label beef jerky is our business, with over three decades of experience developing award-winning flavors of mouth-watering gourmet jerky. If you are looking for the best tasting private label jerky, we’ve got you covered.
- Easy Private Label Beef Jerky Start Up
- Super Tender Delicious Flavors (Beef Brisket & Turkey)
- Super Fast Production
- Low Minimum Orders by Flavor (96 bags)
- Soft and Tender Jerky Your Customers Will Love
- Nutrition Facts and Your UPC Codes
- Personal, Professional Service by Industry Experts
Jeff’s Famous branding is extremely important to us as a company. Still the very frequent demand of requests for private labeling has led to the creation of a special program that includes some but not all of our flavors. These days we are being more selective with who we choose to private label some of our products. Expect that for us to take you seriously, that you will be ready to make a substantial investment in your business that includes a solid, well-thought out business plan that quickly turns into consistent high volume. We do not offer terms for any private label product.
SUPER FAST Production & Shipping Process
Our legendary service extends to Private Label jerky too.
- Order on Monday by Noon, Pacific Standard Time.
- Your Order Ships the next business day, on Tuesday
- The first few orders and re-orders will take one extra week, while we get adjusted to your volume needs.
No one else in the industry does private label jerky this FAST.
Why is that important? If you sell your jerky to retailers, nothing kills your hard work of getting display space any faster than running out of a flavor. Retailers hate empty spots and it is an open invitation for a competitor to take it.
If you sell your jerky at events, deposits are required in advance, so if you suddenly do not have enough product you could lose hard-earned dollars by losing your event deposits. Don’t lose customers to a competitor because your website is out of their favorite flavor.
What are typical lead times for private label from private label manufacturers? One of the leading private label manufacturers has experienced a lead time of up to eight weeks since the Covid Pandemic started in March, 2020 and that lead time has fluctuated many times and you can’t plan and manage your cash flow this way. Even before the pandemic the typical lead time for private label manufacturers is about 10-14 days.
“One jerky company just told us that her order she placed five months ago was just finally canceled because the manufacturer she uses for her high volume company just finally admitted that they cannot fill it.”
High Volume Production Capability? Absolutely. Always plan ahead for the busy holiday season of November 1 – December 31. Large pallet orders for the Christmas holiday season usually start coming in about September 1.
Small Run or Large Volume Private Label Jerky Our new program allows you to private label a new all natural, soft and tender gluten free line of brisket beef jerky and turkey jerky flavors with low minimum order quantities. Available flavors for the small run private label program:
- Classic Original
- Sweet & Spicy
- Black Pepper
- Orange Mango (mildly spicy)
- Hot N Spicy (medium hot)
These flavors above are all available in Beef Brisket Jerky and Turkey Jerky is available in this most popular flavor, Teriyaki. Available by the case, packed 96 bags/case by flavor with a 1 case total minimum order. Small runs or multiple pallets, we’ve got you covered with this great all natural, gluten free line up that will sell like crazy because it is THAT good… just like all the Jeff’s Famous products are.
Why is smaller run private label jerky important? Unless you have an unending supply of money, protecting cash flow is vitally important and the companies who do have millions of dollars of operating capitol know the secret of protecting it. Most of our private label customers order every Monday. That protects cash flow and it keeps inventory fresher… and even though jerky has a year long shelf life… the fresher it is, the more you will sell and the more profit you will make. Typical private label companies require 100-1000 pounds of each flavor as a minimum order in every production; that does not serve the small start up business that doesn’t have any customers yet.
More Private Label Jerky Options Additional beef jerky flavors are also available now such as ZERO Sugar beef jerky. Zero sugar beef jerky costs more, so most companies offer zero sugar in a smaller size than their regular line of jerky products.
- ZERO Sugar Original
- ZERO Sugar Hot & Spicy
More Private Label Jerky Flavors are in Development Jeff is always working on new innovative flavors… always!
Bacon Jerky is Now Available for Private Label. We created the first true gourmet bacon jerky in 2013. Our bacon recipes are all original and are very popular. We are now offering private label bacon with a 240 bag minimum order by flavor, no exceptions. If the minimum is too high for your needs, selling our Jeff’s Famous Jerky branded bacon can be a great offering to your customers along side your private label brand. Some private label customers carry other flavors in the Jeff’s Famous Jerky line, in addition to their own private label branded. It works well, because the flavors all compliment each other and they all have a history of selling well.
Graphic Design for Labels and Pre-Printed Bags: We have our own team of graphic designers that can create the perfect label for you. Not sure of what sizes to offer? We can offer advice about that decision, but it is suggested that you do your own research too about what is being offered by competitors where you plan to sell your product. As part of your private label jerky program, you need to pay for your own labels (or fully pre-printed pre-approved bags) and always keep a minimum of two months supply in stock at the production facility.
“Jeff’s Famous was very resourceful in helping us set up our jerky brand and their knowledge of the industry is unparalleled. They were always available when I needed to reach out to them for help even for the smallest of things and always happy to help. I highly recommend them for anyone that is thinking of starting their own jerky brand.” – T. Anderson, California
TIME TABLE for Starting with Jeff’s Famous Private Label Jerky Program
We work on a maximum of new five private label requests at a time to assure the utmost attention to detail is put in place to make sure your branded private label efforts will yield the best of success for your company. Each step can move quickly and you can have private label jerky available to sell in your brand in as little as 5-6 weeks.
STEPS to Getting Your Private Label Jerky Started
- Order Brisket or Teriyaki Turkey samples HERE or from our website.
- Contact us HERE with your request to talk or get started.
- Provide this information for your label; a high resolution copy of your logo, the name of your company as it should appear on the label, the company city, state and zip code, plus your website address. If you want your phone number on the label… provide the area code and phone number but keep in mind if that number ever changes, you may have to replace thousands of labels to do it.
- Talk to us about your business and decide on the flavors you want to start with and the size bags you want to offer. We suggest 2.5 oz. bags sizes because the margins work the best.
- Graphic Design of your labels generally start as soon as you provide the needed information and are ready for your final approval in about a week.
- Final label designs are all submitted to the USDA for approval. Approval or changes required usually takes about a week. Some plants do in house label approval… we take it a step further because nothing is worse than finding out later that you have to replace thousands of labels or have your product recalled because there was an error missed that the USDA would not allow.
- Labels submitted for printing, about a 2 week lead time.
- Labels arrive for production, two day shipping time.
- You first production order ships to you the second Tuesday or Wednesday after your order is received. USA shipping generally takes 1-5 business days; pallets may require longer shipping time and a longer lead time.
- All orders must be paid by the day before they ship. We do not offer terms for any accounts.
Special Recipe Development: Do you need special recipe development of either your own jerky recipe or in creating one for your company? We get these requests all the time too. Just because you have a jerky recipe that you have made successfully at your home for years… doesn’t mean that it is suitable and can end up being profitable for commercial USDA inspected and approved production.
Many of Jeff’s Famous original recipes were fine-tuned for four decades before there were even attempted for possible commercial production. It took Jeff two years to get them to work commercially to his high standards of quality and taste. Today he has more than a decade of commercial production experience behind him and his knowledge and expertise can get things done much faster. Still, it is a giant complicated process of steps and USDA rules (that are often changing) to get a home jerky recipe to become a finished, approved, great product. If you would like to discuss the possibility, contact Jeff through the website. Minimum orders for this program are by flavor and much higher than our regular private label jerky program.
NOTE: We get a LOT of requests for Private Label Jerky and we only work on five new private label jerky accounts at a time, so if you are serious, don’t wait and when we contact you, be sure to communicate back in a timely manner; we want to make sure you get really focused attention, and if you are serious, we just have to keep all the steps moving. THANK YOU.