After a full day of adventure, you’re probably way too worn out to mix up a bunch of ingredients to get dinner going. When it comes to easy camping meals, there are so many beef jerky recipes that you’re able to whip up to keep your stomach happy.
Jerky is easy to pack, it’s dehydrated, and definitely won’t spoil. It’s a fantastic camping snack, but believe it or not, it works even better as a camping meal.
So, whether you’re driving out for a camping overnighter, or you’re preparing for a full week in the great outdoors -check out Jeff’s super easy camping recipes the next time you find your adventurous stomach rumbling.
Ramen and Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky Recipe
This beef jerky recipe is a super easy camping meal. It includes Ramen, which is so practical for literally anything. And jerky, which again, is the perfect snack.
For this one, all you need to do is:
- Start a campfire
- Boil water in a pot
- Insert ramen
- Stir in a handful of Jeff’s Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Serve and enjoy!
You won’t need to season this camping meal –the flavors of the meat and sweet teriyaki seasoning will create a broth that tastes incredible even when consumed on its own.
Jeff’s Famous Sweet Teriyaki beef jerky brings out the ultimate in tropical flavor fusion. Soft and tender, slow-cooked premium beef in a mild spicy-sweet, original Teriyaki pineapple marinade. A popular flavor choice for the whole family and Teriyaki is almost always the favorite jerky flavor for children from all over the world!
Pacific Red Hot Chili Sloppy Joe Beef Jerky Recipe
This camping meal really tastes great, and it’s SO simple to do.
All you need is:
- Sloppy Joe Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- Hamburger buns
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Fresh Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper
- A pack of Pacific Red Hot Chili Pepper Beef Jerky
Cook the hamburger with the chopped onions, garlic and ground black pepper. Chop the jerky into finely chopped pieces and heat it with the sauce before serving it on buns.
Pacific Red Hot Chili Pepper beef jerky is a limited edition really special flavor that is one of Jeff’s favorites -that’s why it’s in here as a beef jerky recipe. We imported the finest, most popular hot chili pepper sauce from our friends on the island of Guam and we created the ultimate medium hot and spicy taste sensation. The mouth-watering flavor is amazing but Guam is subject to typhoons each year that often wipe out the crops so there are times when there just is not any available. One of the first rules of manufacturing a popular product is to make sure you have an unlimited supply of everything you need, but we knew the extraordinary flavor was just too good to pass up.
Carolina Reaper Baked Potatoes Beef Jerky Recipe
Another absolutely amazing beef jerky recipe. This incredibly easy camping meal will make your mouth water and will bring in the HEAT.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cooked Baked Potatoes (Use left overs or do this ahead of time)
- Salted Butter
- Sour Cream and optional chopped Green Onions and chopped Jeff’s Famous Sriracha Black Pepper bacon)
- Cheddar and Mozzarella cheese
- A pack of Carolina Reaper beef jerky chopped in 1/4 inch pieces
- Optional: For a mild version of this delicious recipe, use Jeff’s Black Pepper & Sea Salt beef jerky or Jalapeno Carne Asada
- Get the fire started, then cut a wide opening into the top of your potatoes.
- When done, coat them in butter, insert as much Carolina reaper jerky that you can fit, and follow up with cheese.
- Then, wrap in aluminum foil and place them into the fire for around 15 minutes.
- When finished, spread some sour cream on the top or side.
This camping meal is truly delicious. Not only will the baked potato cook all the way through, but the unbelievable taste of the Carolina Reaper flavor will seep out into the potato itself.
Carolina Reaper is the perfect extreme heat beef jerky flavor. Our friends who like Carolina Reaper peppers and who seem to have no limits for an over-the-top fiery jerky that is full of flavor are very happy. We listened to their request for extreme hot and spicy beef jerky and decided that there would be no better option than to make a great tasting beef jerky with Carolina Reaper peppers. After all, the Carolina Reaper chili pepper holds the world record for the hottest chili pepper in the world!
The Beef Jerky Dog
Easy camping meals have the word easy in them for a reason -and this beef jerky recipe proves just how easy it can be.
Here, we present the beef jerky dog. For this beef jerky recipe, you’re going to need:
- A pack of Korean Barbeque Beef Jerky
- ½ onion, chopped
- 4 ounces chili
- BBQ sauce
- Hot dog buns, gutted
- Aluminum foil
All you have to do here is:
- Boil water over your campfire, then insert your Korean Barbeque beef jerky.
- Let it soak, and begin to chop your onion, chillies, and gut your hot dog buns.
- If your beef jerky is nice and soft, you can now drain it.
- Pop the hot dog buns into aluminum foil (big enough to cover it completely).
- Mix your beef jerky, BBQ sauce, onion, and chilies in a bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into your gutted hot dog bun.
- Ensure everything is sealed up tight, and place the ‘’dogs’’ on the coal for around 15 minutes.
Our Korean Barbeque beef jerky is extremely tender and so authentic, you could seriously heat it up and serve it with rice for a fine authentic Korean Barbeque meal (and some of our customers have.) We were the first to introduce this incredible jerky flavor in 2016, and the popularity has birthed many copycats… but like always, there is only one original. When this flavor is cooking in the plant… The whole place fills with the incredible deliciousness of authentic Korean Barbeque.
Whichever way you look at it, when it comes to easy camping meals, it can’t go wrong when you use Jeff’s Jerky. It’s time to get out there, enjoy your Spring and Summer adventures, and don’t forget your jerky!
**Please stay vigilant – Do not leave fires for cooking while camping unattended and always drown your ashes when the cooking is complete.**