Media Inquiries are Always Welcome!
Contact: Jeff Richards
Phone: (800) 457-4010
A Small Business Success Story Jeff launched his business model with only a few thousand dollars during the great recession of 2010, a time in history that the Department of Labor called, “the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.” Humble beginnings meant hard work and creative business strategies were the only way to grow. Read the full story here.
The Jeff’s Famous® brand is a nationally registered trademark, and Jeff’s Famous Jerky is privately owned by Jeff’s Famous Foods, Inc. Millions of bags of jerky have been sold through a variety of distribution channels throughout the USA.
Need Story Ideas or Information to Help You Finish your Latest Story? We want to help and we understand that reporters and writers are often on tight deadlines and so we always respond quickly.
YouTube: We have an extensive amount of honest product reviews on YouTube, just search Jeff’s Famous Jerky. We do not pay for reviews, so they are always unbiased.
All articles, reviews, and mentions get additional exposure on our social media channels.
Follow Us on:
Quick Facts & Growth History:
Jeff’s Famous Foods, Inc., & Jeff’s Famous Jerky
- Millions bags of jerky have been sold through a variety of distribution channels since 2010.
- A wide variety of innovative and award-winning fusion-flavor offerings of Beef Jerky, Bacon Jerky and Turkey Jerky.
- In 2013, one of the first to bring high-quality gourmet bacon jerky to the marketplace with three original recipe offerings.
- 2019, original innovative new product release, Thai Satay Turkey Jerky; tastes like Thai Peanut but it contains NO nuts so it is safe for people with peanut and nut allergies. Low Sodium, gluten free.
- In 2020, new product line – 100% natural, gluten-free, super extra tender beef brisket offerings. The product line is also growing quickly through traditional sales as well as Jeff’s Famous private label jerky offerings.
- In 2020, expanded product line with Wild Game Jerky and Meat Sticks.
- Early 2021, expanded low carb, low sugar meat snack products.
- New product additions including plant-based Vegan jerky line of products.
- In 2020, during the Covid 19 pandemic, expanded corporate office and fulfillment center opens in Big Bear City, California.
- 2021, continued product line expansion in corporate retail and online including grass fed meat sticks.
- 2022, expanded private label programs with select jerky flavors fuels growth. Extensive product additions continue.
- 2022, low sodium beef and turkey jerky offerings continue to expand niche market growth. All natural, gluten free line of jerky products continues to expand sales.
- Summer, 2022, series of two viral YouTube jerky reviews reaches 4 million views.
- Summer 2022, spice blend product line soft launch and October, 2022 two signature spice blend products launch.
- October 2022, extensive new product launch, Jeff’s Famous Meat Sticks and Beef Sticks product line, Cowboy Style beef jerky and new flavors of beef and bacon jerky.
- October, 2022 new brand launch: Famoso Mexican Snacks, 20 products.
- October, 2022, new brand launch: Jerky Gone Wild, 6 high profile wild game products.
- October, 2022, new brand launch, In Me Belly premium snacks,14 products.
- November, 2022, extensive growth in the private label brands sector.
- November, 2022, Sugar Pig brand full launch.