Organic English Breakfast Tea
English Breakfast Whole Leaf Black Tea is one of the most traditional tea in our line but not to be overlooked. Since English Breakfast black tea contains about half the caffeine of coffee, it is a very popular tea to drink first thing in the morning and in the afternoon to keep your mind refreshed and alert. It is a great alternative to drinking coffee. Three different organic black teas were carefully chosen from three regions to create this bold yet smooth black tea. Teas from India, Sri Lanka, and China combine to make this your go-to breakfast blend. Medium Caffeine level
Contains: 12 pyramid tea bags ( pyramid tea bags are made from a plant-based fiber material and are a healthy, no plastic tea bag material.)
Steep 1 pyramid tea bag in 8 ounces of boiling water for 3 minutes for best results.
Ingredients: organic black tea
Pop Quiz: Did you know that English Breakfast Black Tea offers a variety of health benefits?
- English Breakfast Tea is essentially calorie free.
- A powerhouse of nutrients, English Breakfast Tea contains Potassium, Magnesium and Phosphorous.
- English Breakfast Tea has an abundant supply of B vitamins, including folate, as well as minerals such as fluoride that promotes dental health.
- English Breakfast Tea provides various antioxidants including polyphenols such as theaflavins and thearubigins.
- Studies suggest that English Breakfast Tea and all black teas helps in reducing the cortisol levels in your body that is the major stress hormone.
- Drinking English breakfast tea regularly has shown to open blocked arteries, thereby reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Black tea also lowers blood glucose levels, low-density lipoprotein, and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Regular consumption Regular consumption of English Breakfast Black tea blend has shown to lower the LDL (bad) cholesterol levels in the body