Everyone loves jerky, right? You can never get enough of that delicious, mouth-watering taste. Some people like their jerky salty, some people like it sweet. Some people like beef jerky, turkey jerky, bacon jerky, or the new craze in trend – NO MEAT. Yes, vegan jerky is a real thing. Also, we hope you noticed and enjoyed our attempt at a jerky poem just now.
Anyway, no matter your taste preferences, there’s a flavor to suit any palate. Now, we don’t know about you, but all of the jerky connoisseurs we know don’t buy their different types of jerky at the nearest grocery store. In fact, you probably won’t find all the different types of jerky available at a grocery store, not in the incredible flavor range we have here at Jeff’s Famous anyway.
You see, there’s a lot of jerky in the world, and each has its own unique offering. This is where this article comes in handy, because here, we’re going to dive into each type of jerky we offer in order to give you a new perspective on some delicious tastes you may be missing out on.
Let’s get started!
Beef Jerky – The King of All Jerky
Beef jerky gets all the press, and it’s easy to see why. It has the best chance of being finished, well-balanced, and just downright delicious. You may think of just plain old beef jerky as simply ‘’beef jerky’’ – but it’s so much more than that.
Here at Jeff’s Famous, it has the right amount of salt, smoke, flavor, and fat to create the optimal savory effect. Jerky has come a long way since its humble beginning with dried leather strips, and we at Jeff’s have played a big part in its transformation, by simply producing mouth-watering flavors that people love.
Some of our top award-winning flavors include:
- Black Pepper & Sea Salt Beef Jerky
- Cranberry Jalapeno Beef Jerky
- Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky
- Jalapeno Carne Asada Beef Jerky
Not only is our beef jerky tender and meaty, but it’s also made with nothing but quality ingredients. Our jerkies are made with beef, spices, and real ingredients that not only taste great, but come right from American farmers. Whether you’re wanting to satisfy a meat craving or add some substance to your diet, this is the type of jerky you want.
Turkey jerky USUALLY tastes very much like freshly cut, crispy turkey skin and most turkey jerky is very dry (but Jeff’s Famous Turkey jerky flavors are soft and tender. Turkey jerky makes a fantastic healthy treat that the whole family can enjoy, however, there are some nutritional differences between turkey jerky and beef jerky. We have to, of course, take into consideration that not all turkey jerky is healthy, some are in fact very high in sodium and sugar.
Turkey jerky is a great snack for the kiddos when they need a little protein, or works great as the perfect replacement for sugary candy. Here at Jeff’s, our turkey jerky is absolutely 100% natural and contains no artificial ingredients. We offer two incredible flavors in our turkey jerky range, let’s check them out.
Turkey jerky flavors:
Jeff wanted to offer an alternative to red meat jerky, and he worked on this tirelessly to make sure it was mouth-watering, soft, and tender with so much flavor that everyone would enjoy it.
Believe us, all you have to do is try it once, and you will be hooked forever! Even the most serious beef eaters say they LOVE it too. Just remember that we did it first. Every time we innovate a new great flavor, other companies try to copy it, but there is ONLY one original, and you can always taste the difference.
For information about the wonderful health benefits of turkey jerky, click here.
We love bacon, but really, who doesn’t? Think about it, for all intents and purposes, bacon is the Windows XP of meats. The Urban Dictionary even anointed this tribute to pork by dubbing it the King of meats in terms of deliciousness. Well, here, we’re bringing you something better than bacon: Bacon Jerky.
Bacon in the morning, bacon in the evening, and bacon all day long. We know what you’re thinking- “What yummy jerky snacks does Jeff have for us in bacon form” Well, you’ll be pleased to know -only the best.
- Maple Bacon – Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky that is GLUTEN FREE and uses 100% real Maple Syrup and Brown Sugar highlight the insane deliciousness of our extremely popular Maple Brown Sugar bacon. Lower in sodium than most bacon jerky. Some would call this more of a candied bacon than jerky, but the advantage it has by turning it into jerky is that it actually contains less fat than pan-fried bacon and it is totally shelf-stable. Our bacon is crisp, not greasy.
- Sriracha Black Pepper Bacon – Sriracha Bacon Jerky Glazed with Honey, Slow-Cooked Bacon Delicious Perfection. Sriracha bacon jerky that combines the sweetness of honey in a mild fusion flavor of Sriracha with a Black Pepper kick. We added the popular flavor of authentic Sriracha sauce without too much heat so everyone could enjoy it.
- Honey Jalapeno Bacon – The perfect blend of fresh honey and jalapeno heat complements thick and flavorful bacon slices. Anyone who loves bacon and something spicy will LOVE this. The heat level would be considered almost a Medium Hot by most people but the sweetness makes it seem a bit milder.
Last but not least, we have the one and only, vegan jerky. As the world continuously changes, and the conception of plant-based food continues to develop, beef, turkey, and bacon are no longer the only option we offer here at Jeffs. In today’s world, there are more and more people turning vegan and vegetarian, than ever before. They’re all looking to skip out on meat for their health, amongst many other reasons.
We at Jeff’s Famous never just stay in one place. As the year’s pass, we grow, and we believe that the delicious flavors we offer should cater to everybody.
Check out the different types of jerky in our Vegan range:
- Portobella Vegan Mushroom Jerky – Smokehouse Bacon
- Hot & Spicy Cajun Style Vegan Jerky
- Roasted Garlic & Black Pepper Portabella Vegan Mushroom Jerky
- Sesame Ginger & Korean Chili Vegan Jerky
All of our vegan jerky boasts rich flavor, not like any store-bought product on the market. With no nitrites used in the preparation process, this jerky is the best-tasting vegan jerky you will find!